Zo-Rub OA Topical Analgesic Cream 45g
or 4 payments of $3.25 with Info
Zo-Rub OA Cream is a topical pain reliever with capsaicin, a natural active ingredient, with regular use Zo-Rub OA significantly reduces joint pain and inflammation.
Capsaicin 0.025% w/w.
- For topical administration to unbroken skin.
- Adults: Apply a small, pea sized amount of Zo-Rub OA cream to the affected area 3-4 times daily.
- Wash hands thoroughly unless hands and/ or fingers are being treated.
- Not recommended for use on children.
Zo Rub OA may cause temporary burning on application. This burning is more common when:
- The cream is applied less than 3-4 times per day, or
- Too much cream is applied, or
- If the cream is applied just before or after a bath or shower
- For external use only
Do not bandage tightly. If condition worsens or clears up and then recurs within a few days, discontinue use of this product and consult your physician.