Zantac 12 Hour Action 150mg 28 Tablets
Effective, long-lasting 12 hour relief from heartburn and acid indigestion due to gastro-oesophageal reflux with one tablet. Zantac works by controlling the production of stomach acid.
Before taking Zantac, ask your doctor or pharmacist for advice if:
- you are taking other medicines
- you are over 40 and have heartburn and indigestion symptoms for the first time
- you have been told you have a stomach ulcer by your doctor
- you have any other medical condition or allergies.
WarningsDo not use Zantac if:
- you are allergic to ranitidine
- you are pregnant or breastfeeding unless on the advice of your doctor
- you have recently experienced unintended weight loss
- you have black stools
- under 12 years of age unless directed to do so by your doctor
- expiry date has past or foil is broken.
How to use Zantac:
12 years to adult - swallow 1 tablet whole (do not chew) with water as soon as you have symptoms, at any time day or night.
Maximum 2 tab