Xylocaine Jelly 2% 30g
- For anaesthesia of mucous membranes where lubrication is required.
- Topical anaesthesia of the urethra.
- For pain relief after circumcision in children.
WARNING - Do not eat or drink within 60 minutes of using Jelly withing the mouth or throat area. Use only on medical advice. Absorption from mucous membranes is relatively high, excess Jelly should be removed.
Directions For Use:
- Urethral anaesthesia: Male 20g, Female 5 to 10g
- Endoscopy: Up to 20g
- Lubrication for endotracheal intubation: 2g to the surface of the tube
CHILDREN: (under 12 years) Up to 6mg/kg
Store below 25C
Made in Sweden