Vicks VapoSteam provides the refreshing fragrance of eucalyptus and peppermint for use in steam. The soothing vapours penetrate nasal and throat passages quickly and safely to gently soothe and comfort. This unique formulation can be added to the vaporizer cup or directly to the water of the Vicks Warm Steam Vaporizer. For other units please consult manufacturer's written instructions.
- The refreshing fragrance of eucalyptus & peppermint for use in steam inhalation
- Soothes and comforts for all night relief
- A unique formula that can be added into the vaporizer cup or directly into the water
- Dissolves in water makes it safer to use in a vaporizer and avoid 'finger dipping'
- Gentle, strong, long lasting vapours
- Trusted Vicks brand name
HOW TO USE:
- In vaporiser water: Pour 10mL (approx. 2.5 capfuls) of Vicks VapoSteam into vaporiser before filling with water. Fill the vaporiser with water to the level indicated. After use, empty out any remaining water and VapoSteam and use fresh water and VapoSteam each time the vaporiser is used.
- In a personal inhaler: use 2.5mL (1/2 teaspoon) for each litre of water and use as per manufacturer’s instructions
- In a bowl of hot water: use 2.5mL (1/2 teaspoon) for each litre of water. Pour into a bowl of steaming hot water and, placing a towel over your head, inhale the vapours. Place bowl on a stable surface.
Each mL of Vicks VapoSteam contains:
- Eucalyptus Oil 27 mg/g
- Peppermint Oil 36 mg/g
- Oil of Wintergreen 10 mg/g
- Lavender Oil 2 mg/g
In a slow release glycol base.
For use with steam vaporisers only. Do not use in ultrasonic humidifiers. Do not take by mouth. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed accidentally seek medical advice – may act as a mild cathartic.