Experience silky smooth skin and a delightful scent with Veet Hair Removal Cream, with Silk & Fresh Technology. While removing hair effectively, Veet Hair Removal Cream not only hydrates your skin for up to 24 hours, but its new fragrance technology is also designed to ensure that there is no lingering malodour. Now enjoy a pleasant hair removal experience!
Veet Hair Removal Cream for Normal Skin with Silk & Fresh Technology, Aloe Vera and Vitamin E for Silky Smooth Skin
- With Silk & Fresh Technology
- Formulated with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E
- Hydrates skin
- Effective even on short hairs
- No lingering malodour
- Also available in: 100ml and 400ml
Beautifully smooth skin in just 3 steps:
Before using, please read the pack precautions carefully.
- Before using, please read pack precautions carefully. Using the curved part of the spatula, spread the Veet Cream evenly to fully coat the hair.
- Leave the cream on your skin for 3 minutes, and then use the spatula to gently remove a small test area of cream. If the hair comes away easily, use the wider or narrower end of the spatula depending on the body part, to remove the rest. If your hair is more stubborn, you can leave the cream on for up to 6 minutes in total – but don’t leave it any longer.
- Rinse your skin thoroughly with water to remove the cream completely, and then dry. DO NOT SWALLOW
Aqua, Urea, ParaffinumLiquidum, CetearylAlcohol, Potassium Thioglycolate, Calcium Hydroxide, Talc, Ceteareth-20, Glycerin, Sorbitol , Parfum, Magnesium Trisilicate, Propylene Glycol,LithiumMagnesium Sodium Silicate, Sodium Gluconate, TocopherylAcetate, Aloe BarbadensisLeafJuice,Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Acrylates Copolymer,ButylphenylMethylpropional, Potassium Sorbate,SodiumBenzoate, CI 77891
Retain outer pack for all precautions.
Read and follow all precautions and directions before use.
- Do not exceed 10 minutes total application time.
- Suitable for use on the legs, arms, underarms & bikini line. NOT SUITABLE for use on head, face, eyes, nose, ears, around the anus, genitals and nipples or any other body parts.
- Do not use on varicose veins, scars, moles, spotty, broken, irritated, sunburnt skin or on skin that has had an adverse reaction to hair removal creams in the past.
- Always leave 72 hours between hair removal sessions.
- Check with your doctor before using if you are on any medication which can affect the skin, if you suffer from any skin related disorder, or if you have a condition which may affect the skin.
- Before every use, TEST YOUR SKIN REACTION by applying and removing the product to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 HOURS there is no adverse reaction, continue to use.
- If you experience any smarting/tingling during use, remove the product immediately and rinse thoroughly with cold water. If a burning sensation persists, seek medical advice.
- Skin may be more sensitive for a short time after use, so avoid scratching
- After use we recommend waiting 24 hours before using anti-perspirant, any other perfumed product, using artificial tanning equipment, swimming or sunbathing.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- In case of ingestion, seek medical advice immediately and show outer pack.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- Contains alkali and thioglycolate.
- Product may cause surfaces to become slippery.
- Avoid spillage on carpets, clothes and flooring.
- Read all precautions on the outer pack before use. Do not exceed 10 minutes total application time. Before each use, TEST YOUR SKIN REACTION by applying the cream to a small part of the area you wish to treat, following the directions for use. If after 24 HOURS there is no adverse reaction, begin using.