Tubeskin Tubular Bandage Large
Tubeskin cut to fit tubular bandage is your second skin for support. compression and protection , helping to assist you with strains, swelling, wounds and injury.
How Does the Bandage Work?
Using anti-bacterial and elasticated material, the Tubeskin bandage uses compression and support to protect and aid recovery. The Tubeskin can be cut to size to reduce wastage and ensure a great fit on any limb.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Compression can reduce swelling and aid recovery and provide relief
- Protection of skin during sports
- Revolutionary AEGIS polymer technology
- Comfortable yet high-level of support
- Protects wounds and injuries from bacteria
- Easy to apply and adjust
- Does not require adhesive, pins or tape to secure
- Stay active. The bandage is elasticated, lightweight and unobtrusive
- Provides support for sprains and strains
- Lasts 50+ washes
- 10 m Tubeskin Tubular Bandage roll available (see related products below)
- Usually ships within 24 hours
May be suitable treatment for:
Comfortable, easy to apply tubular bandage provides continuous even support and an anti-bacterial solution that inhibits bacteria growth. Provides compression and support for:
- Weakness, strains & sprains
XS 11 - 15cm
S 15 - 25cm
M 25 - 35cm
L 35 - 45cm
XL 45 - 50cm
XXL 50 - 56cm
*It is important that you choose the correct size for maximum product benefits.
How to Use:
Pull bandage over limb. Cut fabric to fit. Double bandage is recommended for greater effectiveness
Single layer compression measurement is 15mmHg