Tommee Tippee Advanced Anti-Colic Fast Flow Teats 2 Pack
Air ingested by baby when bottle feeding is believed to be one of the contributing factors to colic. The Tommee Tippee Advanced Anti-Colic Fast Flow Teats is specially designed to help reduce air bubbles in the milk and to encourage a good latch-on at the teat to help reduce the risk of baby ingesting air during feeding. Teats are available in medium and fast flow rates.
- The patented air vent sucks air through the wand to reduce air in your baby's milk.
- The award winning teat mimics the real breast so your baby can latch on and feed easily.
- Always BPA free for your ultimate reassurance
- All teats are sold in a 2 count pack
- The Advanced Comfort teats are only compatible with Advanced Comfort bottle due to the unique in-built venting system
- Recommeded ages: 6 months+
For your child’s safety and health WARNING! Always use this product with adult supervision. Accidents have occurred when babies have been left alone with drinking equipment due to the baby falling or if the product has disassembled.
Never use feeding teats as a soother.
Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids will cause tooth decay. Tooth decay in young children can occur even when non-sweetened fluids are used. This can occur if the baby is allowed to use the bottle for long periods through the day and particularly through the night, when saliva flow is reduced or if it is used as a soother.
Always check food temperature before feeding. Heating in a microwave oven may produce localised high temperatures. Take extra care when microwave heating.