Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Spray 140g
or 4 payments of $2.49 with Info
Made with Australian Tea Tree Oil, the spray captures the natural antibacterial power of Tea Tree Oil and is ideal for use:
- As an antiseptic for the symptomatic relief of minor wounds and skin abrasions
- As an antifungal for the management and relief of ringworm, fungal infections and tinea by topical application
- To help neutralise odour on clothes and shoes
- As an antibacterial to freshen and clean bathrooms, benchtops, toilets, drains, floors and hard surfaces.
Made in Australia
- Sourced from and made in Australia
- Contains 100% pure Australian Tea Tree Oil, distilled from specially selected Melaleuca alternifolia trees, grown in northern - NSW and south-eastern Queensland.
- Multipurpose use - Can be used for personal and household purpose
- No harsh irritating chemicals
- Does not contain any Chlorofluorocarbon (CFC) Propellant
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Therapeutic Use: For the