Thompsons Mood Support 60 Tablets
Formally known as Thompson's Mood Manager
Supports healthy mood balance and reduce & relieve symptoms of mild anxiety
This medicine may not be right for you. Read the Warnings section below before purchase
Thompson’s Mood Support is formulated with a blend of herbs and nutrients to:
- Support healthy mood balance
- Reduce & relieve symptoms of mild anxiety
- Support general health & wellbeing
- Assist with synthesis of neurotransmitters
Those seeking a supplement to support their mood and to reduce & relieve symptoms associated with mild anxiety.
Directions for Use:
Adults – Take one tablet twice daily or as professionally prescribed.
Warnings & Cautions:
- St John's Wort affects the way many prescription medicines work, including the oral contraceptive pill. Consult your doctor.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- Contains soya bean
- Store below 30°C in a dry place. Keep out of reach of children
- Do not use if bottle and/or cap seal is missing or broken
ACTIVE INGREDIENT per Tablet
Hypericum perforatum (St. John’s Wort) ext.
409mgderived from dry herb top flowering2.5g
std. to contain Hypericin1.35mg
Crocus sativus (Saffron) ext15.75mg
derived from dry stigma52.5mg
Levomefolate calcium 216.6mcg
equiv. Levomefolic acid200mcg
Mecobalamin (Co-Methylcobalamin) 75mcg
Pyridoxal-5-phosphate monohydrate 31.4mg
equiv. Pyridoxine (VitaminB6) 20g
Zinc citrate dihydrate 37.4mg
equiv. Zinc 12mg
No Added : Gluten, Lactose, Nuts, Shellfish, Dairy, Egg, Sesame seeds, No artificial colours or flavours