The Thermoskin Wrist Hand Brace features a metal splint positioned at 25 degrees to provide the protection and support needed for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, overused / weak wrists and sprains and strains. The brace provides sturdy protection for wrist injuries and promotes increased circulation to aid prevention and recovery.
Support Level: Advanced Stabilising / Warmth Level: Moderate
Key features and benefits:
- Lined with Trioxon® Advantage patented material for enhanced recovery - clinically developed and exclusive to Thermoskin
- Moisture wicking material provides superior comfort to the wearer
- Fastener locking straps together with a metal splint positioned at 25Â° to allow for increased circulation and better protection
- Available in three sizes
- Can be worn as a preventative measure
- Contours to the body for increased comfort and support
- Endorsed by APA (Australian Physiotherapy Association) & AIS (Australian Institute of Sport)
- Covered by a 12 month guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials
May be suitable treatment for:
- Overused / weak wrists
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Weakness, sprains & strains
How to wear:
1. Position the product so that the metal splint is on the inside of the wrist.
2. The hand section of the splint should be placed in the mid-lower part of the palm.
3. Wrap the fastener straps around the forearm and secure, then wrap the locking strap around the splint and secure.
For thermal treatment to be truly effective, the heat needs to be generated continuously for long periods
Not suitable for wear within 72 hours post-injury
Wear directly against the skin. Do not use heat creams inside the support