Thermoskin Thermal Compression Gloves Large
or 4 payments of $8.75 with Info
With our black Thermoskin arthritic gloves, arthritis patients can get back to enjoying their life instead of worrying about the constant pain from joint problems.
These gloves for arthritis contain thermal properties that warm the hand and provide effective temporary relief from hand pain. Anatomically shaped and fastened with a fastener around the wrist, these gloves for arthritic hands contain many benefits:
- Lined with Trioxon Advantage patented material for enhanced recovery
- Textured outer layer provides additional grip
- Fingertips remain free to help you go about your daily activities
- Contoured to the hand and available in six sizes to provide correct support
- Endorsed by APA (Australian Physiotherapy Association) & AIS (Australian Institute of Sport)
- Covered by a 12 month guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials
To wear these arthritic gloves, simply position them on the right and/or left hand so that the fastener strap is wrapped around the back of your wrist. These gloves should not be worn within 72 hours of sustaining the injury and heat creams should also be avoided when wearing the support.
Shop with iHealthSphere and purchase your very own APA and AIS endorsed Thermoskin gloves today!
Support Level: Moderate / Warmth Level: Moderate
Symptoms of arthritis
If you are suffering from any of the following symptoms, the Thermoskin Gloves may be of assistance:
- Pain, stiffness or inflammation of the finger joints
- Weakness in the joints
- Visible deformities in the fingers
XS 15 - 17 6 - 6 3/4
S 18 - 20 7 - 7 3/4
M 21 - 23 8 - 8 3/4
L 24 - 26 9 1/4 - 10
XL 27 - 29 10 3/4 - 11 1/2
XXL 30+ 11 3/4+
*It is important that you choose the correct size for maximum product benefits.
How to wear:
1. Position the gloves on the right and/or left hand so that the fastener strap is wrapped around the lower forearm.
2. Secure the strap.
- For thermal treatment to be truly effective, the heat needs to be generated continuously for long periods
- Not suitable for wear within 72 hours post-injury
- Wear directly against the skin. Do not use heat creams inside the support