Thermoskin Sport Tennis Elbow Adjustable One Size 80798
The Thermoskin Sport Tennis Elbow provides compression, support and warmth for weak or injured elbows during periods of increased activity. Tennis Elbow is a painful inflammation of the tendon on the lateral aspect of the elbow caused by the pull of the muscles, which extends to the wrist and fingers. Tennis Elbow effects 1-3% of people aged between 30 and 50, more commonly in men than women.
Tennis Elbow Supports are commonly utilised to provide protection, support and compression where forearm strain is an occupational hazard. The Thermoskin Sport Tennis Elbow is designed with a VR system that provides greater adjustability, a tendon pad to target localised compression and G7 Flex Lining for warmth and comfort during increased activity.
Support Level: Stabilising / Warmth Level: Moderate
What is tennis elbow?
Tennis Elbow, is a common term referring to pain felt through overuse of the forearm, hand muscles and arm that results in pain felt in the elbow region. Tennis Elbow refers to damage to the outside muscles and tendons of the elbow where Golfer's Elbow refers to damage to the muscles on the inside of the elbow. Although many athletes suffer from this condition, you do not need to play tennis or golf to get this injury.
Key features and benefits:
- Designed with a VR system that provides greater adjustability
- Features a tendon pad to target localised compression
- Includes G7 Flex Lining for warmth and comfort during increased activity
- One size fits most, universal design
- Endorsed by APA (Australian Physiotherapy Association) & AIS (Australian Institute of Sport)
- Covered by a 12 month guarantee against faulty workmanship or materials
Suitable for various activities, including:
- Periods of increased activity
How to wear:
1. Apply the elbow strap to the upper forearm, just below the elbow.
2. Position pad over the area where weakness or soreness occurs.
3. Lock support in place with fastener strap.
Not suitable for wear within 72 hours of an acute injury or whilst sleeping