Taav Vaporpro Pure Steam Vaporizer
Physicians recommend vaporizers for croup, colds and flu therapy. The steam acts as a lubricant to limit irritation and break up congestion in the head, lungs and bronchial tubes.
1. Double wall insulation of the water reservoir for added protection.
2. Safety double pole cut out switch turns the electrical supply off to the unit when removing the element assenbly from the water reservoir. This eliminates the possibility of comming into contact with live water.
3. A night light and safety light, allows for easy detection in a dark room and also shows when the unit is plugged in and operating.
4. Hard and soft water regulator. This new system allows for the regulation of steam output based on the amount of dissolved minerals in the water. By adjusting the regulator ""spitting"" can be minimised. The regulator can be adjusted to suit the local water conditions. Spitting can occur when hard water is brought to boil.
5. A steam deflector has been added to ensure a regular outflow of steam and reduces the incidence of spitting.
6. High grade elements used for increased life and safety of the unit.
7. Water level indicator. This indicator displays the level of water in the reservoir, avoiding the possibility of over filling."
- Double wall insulation
- Safety double pole cut out switch
- A night light and safety light
- Hard and Soft water regulator.
- A steam deflector
- High grade elements
- Water level indicator.
1. Position Vaporizer on a flat, stable surface. (To protect surface or carpet place unit on a mat or towel.)
2. Twist top in an anti-clockwise direction and pull out to fill tank. (Twist firmly as this is designed to be childproof.)
3. Place on (1) TAAV cleaning tablet in the tank and fill with water. (Only fill the inner bowl.)
4. Once you see the red marker appear the unit is full. (Max of 4.0 litres of water)
5. Replace heating unit (it will click into place in a clockwise direction)
6. Pour Vaporizer fluid into Medication chamber (Plug unit into power supply. Ensure cord is fully unravelled. Red light will come on.)
- Do not operate this appliance from a D.C supply
- Always unplug the appliance during filling and cleaning
- Young children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- The appliance is not intended for use by young children or infant persons without supervision.
- If the supply cord is damaged, the manufacturer or its service agent or a similarly qualified person must replace it in order to avoid a hazard.
- If the water level indicator is broken it can be replaced by contacting the manufacturer. (The machine will still operate. Ensure you do not overfil the unit. Only fill the inner bowl. Note: Unit has a maximum capacity of 4 litres).
- Water will escape from the seam of the outer bowl only if it is overfilled or when it is turned upside down to be emptied. This is a safety feature not a design fault.
- Any water trapped in the outer bowl will not effect the efficiency of the Vaporizer.
- The appliance has been designed and manufactured to operate as a Vaporizer in the home. Any other use is considered inappropriate and dangerous.