Swisse Womens Ultivite 50+ 60 Tablets
or 4 payments of $6.50 with Info
Swisse Women’s Ultivite 50+ contains 43 premium quality vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and herbs to help support women aged 50+ meet their nutritional needs and maintain general wellbeing.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional. Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
NO ADDED LACTOSE OR GLUTEN
Swisse Women’s Ultivite 50+ is a premium quality formula containing 43 vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and herbs tailored to women 50+ years to help support, energy production, stamina, healthy mental performance and immune function. Swisse Women’s Ultivite 50+ has been formulated based on scientific evidence to support a healthy, active lifestyle for women 50 years and over.
One tablet daily, during or immediately after a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
EACH TABLET CONTAINS:
- Vitamin A 2500 IU (retinyl acetate 750 mcg RE)
- Vitamin E 24.2 IU (d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate 20 mg)
- Vitamin D3 200 IU (cholecalciferol 5 mcg)
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride 30 mg)
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin 30 mg)
- Nicotinamide 20 mg
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid 64.13 mg from calcium pantothenate 70 mg)
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine 24.68 mg from pyridoxine hydrochloride 30 mg)
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin 115 mcg)
- Biotin 150 mcg
- Folic acid 500 mcg
- Vitamin K (phytomenadione 60 mcg)
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid 165.3 mg from calcium ascorbate dihydrate 200 mg)
- Citrus bioflavonoids extract 20 mg
- Calcium 10 mg (calcium orotate 100 mg)
- Magnesium 7.5 mg (magnesium aspartate dihydrate 100 mg)
- Selenium 26 mcg (selenomethionine 65 mcg)
- Molybdenum 45 mcg (molybdenum trioxide 67.5 mcg)
- Chromium 50 mcg (chromium picolinate 402mcg)
- Manganese 3 mg (manganese amino acid chelate 30 mg)
- Iron 5 mg (ferrous fumarate 16.01 mg)
- Copper 1.2 mg (copper gluconate 8.57 mg)
- Zinc 15 mg (zinc amino acid chelate 75 mg)
- Iodine 149.83 mcg (potassium iodide 196 mcg)
- Silicon 9.35 mg (silica colloidal anhydrous 20 mg)
- Lecithin powder - soy phosphatidylserine enriched soy 10 mg (phosphatidylserine 2 mg)
- Co-enzyme Q10 (ubidecarenone 2 mg)
- Spearmint oil 2 mg
- Lutein 1 mg
Store below 30°C. Do not use if cap seal is broken.
When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents, vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your healthcare professional. The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for women and 900 micrograms retinol equivalents for men. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
In very rare cases, black cohosh has been associated with liver failure. If you are experiencing yellowing of the skin or whites of the eyes, dark urine.
No added lactose, gluten, yeast, egg or artificial flavours.