For the removal of Nits and Lice.
- Dual Purpose (long hair and short hair)
- Easy to hold ergonomic handle
- Bonus Magnifier
1 Apply a lice shampoo to the hair carefully following the directions provided with the product. Thoroughly rnse the hair
2 Whilst the hair is still wet, comb out any tangles with a conventional comb; this will facilitate combing to remove nits (lices eggs)
3 separate one inch of hair and place the teeth of the comb as close to the scalp as possible. Comb away from the scalp. Repeat this procedure until the entire head has been combed, paying particular attention to the area behind the ears and at the nape of the neck.
- continue to inspect for nits for at least 2 weeks (use the attached magnifier to easily idenitfy lice and nits)
- Soak all clothing and bed lien in boiling water prior to washing and ironing.
- if condition persists, seek medical advice.
0% Customers recommend this product