A super-blend of the Taoist herbal tradition’s most revered jing herbs. Unified to cultivate energy in the kidneys & adrenals, this potent blend supports healthy hormone function, stamina and libido.
‘Jing’ is the Chinese word for ‘essence’ - specifically Kidney essence. In the ancient Taoist tradition, fatigue, weakness and hormonal imbalance, were all considered a result of jing depletion. Our nourishing JING blend is designed to restore and ignite jing energy and promote vitality.
- GLUTEN FREE
- SUGAR FREE
- DI TAO
- CORE ENERGY
- ADRENAL HEALTH
- KIDNEY FUNCTION
- HORMONE BALANCE
- Start with ¼ - ½ tsp daily.
- Stir into hot water or plant milk for an instant tonic tea.
- Works well in hot or cold drinks, broths and meals.
Wild and semi-wild prepared he shou wu, semi-wild eucommia bark, cultivated cordyceps CS-4, semi-wild morinda, semi-wild rehmannia root, semi-wild dendrobium stem extract powders.
- Independently tested. No added fillers or starches. Packed by weight, not volume.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the TGA or FDA.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding please consult with your healthcare provider before adding these herbs to your diet.