Considered a life-enhancing herb in the Taoist herbal tradition, cordyceps is used to increase blood oxygenation and cultivate ‘jing’ - the primordial energy living in the kidneys. With increased jing, we experience improved core energy, cellular performance, endurance and reduced recovery time
Along with athletes, cordyceps is traditionally used by mothers post-partum as well as the elderly seeking to rebuild their foundational energy and resilience.
- GLUTEN FREE
- SUGAR FREE
- ENERGY, STAMINA & ENDURANCE
- LIBIDO & SEXUAL FUNCTION
- KIDNEY, HEART, LIVER & LUNGS
- ADRENAL HEALTH
- IMMUNE RESPONSE & RECOVERY
- BLOOD OXYGENATION
- Start with ¼ - ½ tsp daily.
- Stir into hot water or plant milk for an instant tonic tea.
- Works well in hot or cold drinks, broths and meals.
Cultivated cordyceps CS-4 strain mycellium extract powder.
- Independently tested. No added fillers or starches. Packed by weight, not volume.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the TGA or FDA.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding please consult with your healthcare provider before adding these herbs to your diet.