Skin B5 Extra Strength Acne Control 60 Tablets
NEW Improved Formula
Scientifically formulated to actively clear acne, pimples, blackheads and whiteheads.
Our patented advanced formula features Vitamin B5, vitamin A, zinc, folic acid & biotin.
Next Generation Extra Strength Vitamins – we have combined 2 great formulas (Extra Strength Tablets and Caplets) to produce 1 convenient product for all stages (treatment and maintenance).
New and improved features with a higher potency formulation per tablet for convenience, meaning less tablets to be taken daily. Easy-to-follow directions of 2 tablets twice a day (day & night).
A singular formula for diverse acne types, including blackheads, whiteheads, teenage acne, adult acne and scarring.
The complexion you deserve is well within your reach. Achieving it is more than skin deep.
While acne presents itself on the surface, the true cause of it lies deeper within our bodies. That’s why SkinB5 is scientifically formulated to target acne right at the source.
Extra Strength Acne Control Vitamins use a next generation approach to skin wellness. Harnessing the healing power of Vitamin B5, Zinc, Copper and Vitamin A to actively promote a clear complexion. SkinB5’s revolutionary treatment assists with sebum control and cell renewal, builds immune defense, promotes internal harmony and alleviates stress.
Say hello to the healthy, clear, smoother looking skin you deserve – all achieved from within.
SKINB5 and YOU
Confidence starts within, and SkinB5 is highly committed to helping people regain theirs through healthy, clear skin. Our progressive approach uses specially formulated products to target acne from the source and provides a lasting solution that sees us with you every step of the way.
- Face & body
- Daily skin balance
- Decrease congested skin pores
- Enhance immunity
- Reduce symptoms of stress
- Promote skin repair
- Assists healthy hair & nails
- Provides antioxidant nutrients
- Australian Made
Each tablet contains:
- Pantothenic Acid (Vit. B5 from calcium pantothenate 546mg) – 500mg
- Biotin – 500mcg
- Folic Acid – 125mcg
- Nicotinamide (Vit. B3) – 187.5mg
- Vitamin A (as retinyl acetate 201mcg) – 175mcg RE
- Copper (as copper gluconate 2.7mg) – 375mcg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate dihydrate 23.4mg) – 7.5mg
- Silicon (as colloidal anhydrous silica 26.7mg) – 12.5mg
- Vitex agnus-castus fruit (Chasteberry) extract equiv. to dry – 125mg
- Urtica dioica leaf (Nettle) extract equiv. to dry – 1.5g
– Sugar free, gluten free, nut free, dairy free, vegan friendly, no animal testing –
If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. WARNING: Vitamin A can cause birth defects if taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents (RE). Zinc may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period. The recommended amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms RE for women and 900 micrograms RE for men. If symptoms persist, seek the advice of a healthcare professional.
How To Use:
- Daily Dosage: 1–2 tablets, twice daily, after a meal. (Please allow 6–12 weeks to observe improvements)
- *Individual results may vary.
- Maintenance Dosage: 1-2 tablets a day for lasting effects.
- Suitable for individuals 12+ years old.
- If you are pregnant or considering becoming pregnant, do not take Vitamin A without consulting your doctor.
- Use the revolutionary skinB5™ vitamins & skincare range as part of a skin wellness routine.
Instead of swallowing whole tablets, add 1-2 tablets directly into your blender when you are making a smoothie or protein shake.