Seremind contains Silexan a specially prepared and patented lavender oil that helps to:
- Relieve symptoms of mild anxiety and nervous tension
- Improve sleep quality
Symptoms of mild anxiety maybe caused by hyperactive cells in the brain. The Silexan in Seremind helps to restore balance to hyperactive nerve cells, to relieve the symptoms of mild anxiety.
Seremind is a once daily formulation, available in soft capsule in packs of 28 and 56 available exclusively through pharmacy.
How to take Seremind?
- Adults: One soft capsule swallowed whole once daily with water. Do not chew.
- Not to be used in children and adolescents under the age of 18 years.
How long should you take Seremind?
- You can take Seremind for as long as it provides relief.
- If you or anyone else take more Seremind than you should immediately telephone your doctor or the Poisons Information Centre (telephone 13 11 26) for advice, or go to Accident and Emergency at the nearest hospital. D
0% Customers recommend this product