Scholl Fungal Nail Treatement
An easy to use, two-step system that has been developed to effectively treat mild fungal nail and help prevent the spread of infection.
Scholl Fungal Nail Treatment has been specially designed to treat fungal nail with two systems: nail files and an advanced nail liquid.
Scholl Fungal Nail Treatment comes with hygienic disposable files, which gently remove the top layers of the infected nail, reducing the number of fungi in the nail. Filing also reduces the thickness of the nail, which improves its appearance and makes it easier for the Advanced Nail Liquid to penetrate into the nail.
Advanced nail liquid
Scholl Fungal Nail Treatment comes with an advanced nail liquid that is specially formulated to penetrate into the nail to treat the infection. It contains ingredients that break the bonds between nail cells and hydrate and soften the nail, making it easier for the other ingredients to reach the infected areas. The advanced nail liquid kills the fungi by making the nail more acidic than normal – the fungi cannot survive in the acidic nail. The advanced nail liquid also forms a protective film over the surface of the nail, helping to prevent the infection spreading and reducing the chance of a new infection.
- Convenient, discreet, all-in-one product
- Effectively treats mild fungal nail infections
- Kills 99.9% of nail fungus
- Helps prevent spread of infection
- Easy to apply
Treatment is in two phases:
Phase 1 (4 weeks)
- Use a nail file to gently file the surface of the nail once a week for 4 weeks
- Dispose of the file immediately after use
- Apply the advanced nail liquid to the surface of the nail once a day for 4 weeks
- Allow the liquid to dry for 5 minutes before putting on socks, tights, shoes or going to bed
- After 4 weeks, move on to phase 2
Phase 2 (9 months)
- Apply the advanced nail liquid to the surface of the nail once a week for 9 months or until the discolouration has grown out
- Trim toenails once a month – never cut the toenail down to the level of the skin (leave 2–3 mm length)
Suitable for mild fungal nail:
- Discolouration covers less than 75% of the nail
- Symptoms are present in two nails or less
- Symptoms have been present for less than 2 years
Aqua, isopropanol, glycerine, citric acid, urea, d-panthenol, xanthan gum, sodium benzoate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate (antioxidant).
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Suitable for external use only
- Avoid contact with eyes
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use
- To avoid spread of infection, never reuse files
- Always replace cap after use
- Do not use on broken skin or any other foot conditions
- You MUST read the instruction leaflet carefully before use
- If you have diabetes, please seek advice from a healthcare professional before using this product