S-26 Alula Gold DelicateEze is a premium, nutritionally complete, speciality infant formula for babies from birth with delicate tummies who may experience digestive discomfort from time to time. It is formulated to aid digestive malabsorption with an enriched level of sn-2 palmitate to help ease constipation (soften stools) and a reduced* level of lactose to help ease colic.
The protein source of S-26 Alula Gold DelicateEze infant formula is 100% whey partially hydrolysed, broken down, protein from cow’s milk.
It continues to support your baby through the time when solids are being introduced at around 6 months, as a well-balanced diet is important.
*compared to our standard infant formulas.
Not recommended for infants with cow's milk protein allergy or lactose intolerance.
As it is a specialty formula, consultation with a healthcare professional is recommended before use to ensure S-26 Alula Gold DelicateEze is suitable for your baby.
Not suitable for general use and should be used under medical supervision.
0% Customers recommend this product
Contains milk and soy.
Lactose, vegetable oils (including esterified and soybean), partially hydrolysed whey protein, maltodextrin, corn syrup solids, emulsifier (soy lecithin), long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acid from single-cell sources [arachidonic acid (AA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)], L-histidine, L-tyrosine, taurine, nucleotides (cytidine-5'-monophosphate, disodium uridine-5'-monophosphate, adenosine-5'-monophosphate, disodium inosine-5'-monophosphate, disodium guanosine-5'-monophosphate), L-carnitine, antioxidants (mixed tocopherols concentrate, ascorbyl palmitate), lutein. Minerals: Calcium, chloride, potassium, phosphorus, sodium, magnesium, iron, zinc, copper, iodine, manganese, selenium. Vitamins: Vitamin C, choline, inositol, vitamin E, niacin, pantothenic acid, vitamin A, vitamin B2, vitamin B1, beta-carotene, vitamin B6, vitamin D, folic acid, vitamin K, biotin, vitamin B12.
1. Always wash and dry hands before preparing formula. Wash bottles, teats and caps.
2. After washing, sterilise by boiling for 5 minutes. Keep bottles capped until use.
3. Boil fresh drinking water for 5 minutes. Allow boiled water to cool to lukewarm. Consult FEEDING GUIDE for quantities of water and formula.
4. Prepare each bottle individually. Pour in required amount of lukewarm water.
5. Fill the scoop with S-26 GOLD DELICATEEZE and level off on the side of the can. Only the enclosed scoop should be used. Always add 1 scoop (8.6g) per 60mL water.
6. Cap bottle and shake. Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Formula left in the bottle after a feed must be discarded.
• Do not use if seal is broken.
• Always replace plastic lid after use.
• Store can in a cool, dry place (e.g. pantry).
• Avoid prolonged storage at excessive temperatures.
• Use contents of can within 4 weeks of opening.
• Use By date and Batch Code are located on the base of this can.
• Fill is by weight, not volume.
• Some settling of the powder may occur.
FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS EXACTLY. PREPARE BOTTLES AND TEATS AS DIRECTED. DO NOT CHANGE PROPORTIONS OF POWDER EXCEPT ON MEDICAL ADVICE. INCORRECT PREPARATION CAN MAKE YOUR BABY VERY ILL. IMPORTANT INFORMATION
BREAST MILK IS BEST FOR BABIES. BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO USE THIS PRODUCT, CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR OR HEALTH WORKER FOR ADVICE.