Revolution Blue for cats and rabbits weighing between 2.6kg and 7.5kg is an easy to use, monthly spot-on treatment that protects your pet from fleas, heartworm, major intestinal worms and ear mites. Revolution Blue kills adult fleas as well as their eggs and larvae to break the lifecycle of fleas in the environment, protecting your cat for an entire month.
- Kills adult fleas, flea eggs and flea larvae in the environment
- Treats, controls and prevents flea infestations in cats
- Controls flea allergy dermatitis in cats
- Prevents heartworm disease caused by Dirofilaria immitis in cats
- Treats and controls ear mites in cats. Treats ear mites in rabbits
- Treats sarcoptic mange in rabbits
- Treats and controls major intestinal worms, including roundworm and hookworm in cats
- Treats biting lice in cats
- Treats cheyletiellosis
- Easy to administer spot-on treatment
- Waterproof after 2 hours in cats
Safe for treatment of kittens from 6 weeks of age, and safe for use in pregnant and lactating queens.
Dosage and Administration:
Once a month, simply squeeze Revolution out and onto the skin just in front of your cat's shoulder blades. Two hours later, your pet will receive protection against fleas (including their eggs and larvae), heartworm, and other parasites for the next 30 days. No pills to mash into your pet's food. No sticky sprays. No more juggling lots of different products.
In the event you bathe your pet two hours after applying Revolution, rest assured knowing Revolution will be unaffected, remaining completely effective.
- Hold tube upright
- Press cap down until you hear a click (meaning the cap has punctured the tip of the tube)
- Remove cap and check tube tip is clear and open
- Part the hair at the base of your cat's neck
- Place the tube onto a visible area of skin
- Squeeze tube 3 or 4 times onto just one spot until empty. Keep tube squeezed to avoid drawing liquid back into the tube
- While keeping the tube squeezed, drag it along and away from the liquid, then lift up to remove
- Ensure tube has been emptied
- Relax for a month knowing your pet is protected!
Will irritate the eyes. Avoid contact with eyes. If product in eyes, wash it out immediately with water. Wash hands after use. Flammable – Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames or other sources of ignition. If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre. Phone Australia 131126.
Do not use in rabbits that may be used or processed for human consumption.
This product Is contraindicated for use on dogs and cats less than 6 weeks of age.
This product Is contraindicated for use on rabbits less than 8 weeks of age.
0% Customers recommend this product