Minoxidil 5 per cent scalp solution. Hereditary hair loss treatment. Prevents further hair loss and regrows hair. Uses: For the treatment of hereditary hair loss in men. Is Regaine for men extra strength suitable for your type of hair loss. Regaine for men extra strength is for men with a family history of hair loss who have a general thinning of hair at the top of the scalp (vertex). Regaine for men extra strength is more likely to re-grow hair in men with the range of thinning hair or hair loss as shown on the pack. If you have more hair than shown on the pack, Regaine for Men Extra Strength may not work.
For detailed directions for use see enclosed leaflet.
- Active: Minoxidil 50 mg/ml
- Other Ingredients: Ethanol (Alcohol), Propylene Glycol, Water
Do not use if you:
- Suffer from a problem with blood pressure.
- Don't know why you're losing your hair - see your doctor.
- Have sudden or patchy hair loss.
- Have other conditions associated with your hair loss.
- Have a red, inflamed, irritated, infected or painful scalp, or a shaven head.
- Are using other medications on your scalp.
- Are under 18 or over 65 years of age.
- This product is indicated for men.
- Women must not use it if pregnant or breast feeding.
Seek advice from your doctor if you have heart disease (including abnormal heart rhythms or rates, angina or chest pains) and/or circulation disorders before using this product. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. Avoid contact with the eyes.
The solution is flammable. Do not use while smoking, or near any naked flames or strong heat source. Avoid exposure of the container and contents to naked flames during use, storage and disposal.
0% Customers recommend this product