Use for the treatment of hereditary hair loss in men and women. You may need to use Minoxidil for at least 4 months before you see any results. To improve and maintain hair growth, continual use is required.
Do not use if:
* you do not have a family history of hair loss
* your hair loss is sudden or unexplained
* your scalp is red, inflamed, irritated, painful or infected
* you have an allergic reaction during use
* you are under 18 or over 65 years of age
* you are breatfeeding or pregnant
Directions for use:
Apply a dose of 1ml twice daily to dry scalp in the area of hair loss. Do not use more. Massage the solution into the scalp gently with fingers and wash hands when finished. Do not use on other parts of the body.