From Birth, 900g
S-26 LACTOSE FREE is a whey dominant infant formula, suitable from birth for infants who are lactose intolerant. May be helpful for babies with colic related to undigested lactose. S-26 LACTOSE FREE protein source is whey protein concentrate and milk protein isolate. It has the lactose replaced with corn syrup solids. Contains milk and soy.
- Follow "How to Prepare" instructions on pack.
- "Feeding Guide" is available on pack. Note that your baby may need more or less than indicated.
- Ideally formula should be prepared just prior to feeding, otherwise refrigerate prepared formula and use within 24 hours.
- Solid food should be offered to your baby from 6 months. S-26 LACTOSE FREE can be mixed with solid foods as part of a lactose-free weaning diet.
- Store can in a cool, dry place (e.g. pantry).
- S-26 LACTOSE FREE is not suitable for general use and should be used under medical supervision. It is not suitable for galactosaemics.
- Consultation with a healthcare professional is recommended before commencing use and transitioning your baby to the next appropriate S-26 product once symptoms are resolved.