S-26 GOLD® NEWBORN is a Premium Infant Formula for babies from birth.
Packs available in
-Powder: 900g can
-Powder: 6 x 17g stickpacks
Country of Origin: Made in New Zealand
Back of pack information:
S-26 GOLD NEWBORN is our most advanced formulation in Australia, and is developed based on our Alula® PlatinumCare Complexä principles.
It is a premium infant formula that has been carefully formulated to provide complete nutrition for babies from birth. The protein source of S-26 GOLD NEWBORN Infant Formula is alpha-lactalbumin enriched
whey protein concentrate from cow’s milk.
'- Follow "How to Prepare" instructions on pack.
- "Feeding Guide" is available on pack. Note that a baby may need more or less than indicated.
- Ideally formula should be prepared just prior to feeding. Otherwise, refrigerate prepared formula and use within 24 hours.
- From 6 months, infants should be offered solid food in addition to this formula.
- Store can in a cool, dry place (e.g. pantry).
1. Always wash and dry hands before preparing formula. Wash bottles, teats and caps.
2. After washing, sterilise by boiling for 5 minutes. Keep bottles capped until use.
3. Boil fresh drinking water for 5 minutes. Allow boiled water to cool to lukewarm.
Consult FEEDING GUIDE for quantities of water and formula.
4. Prepare each bottle individually. Pour in required amount of lukewarm water.
5. Fill the scoop with S-26 GOLD NEWBORN and level off on the side of the can. Only the enclosed scoop should be used. Always add 1 scoop (8.5g) per 60mL water.
6. Cap bottle and shake. Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Formula left in the bottle after a feed must be discarded
Store can in a cool, dry place (e.g. pantry).
Use contents of can within 4 weeks of opening. Use by date and batch code are located on the base of this can.
DECLARED ALLERGENS: Contains milk and soy.