For control of gastointestinal worms: For small dogs and Puppies
* Adult dogs upt ot 5kg bodyweight - treat every 3 months
* Puppies over 2 weeks old - Treat 2,4,8 and 12 weeks of age then every 3 months.
* Pregnant bitches - Treat at mating and before whelping
* Nursing bitches - Treat nursing bitch when puppies are 2,4,8 and 12 weeks of age then every 3 months.
For heartworm prevention dogs must be treated every month.
For dogs over 5kg, use Milbemax Broad-Spectrum Allwormer Tablets for Dogs over 5 kg bodyweight.
For Treatment and Control of:
* roundworm (Toxocara canis, Toxascaris leonina)
* whipworm (Trichuris vulpis)
* hookworm (Ancylostoma caninum, Ancylostoma brazilliense)
* tapeworm infections (Dipylidium caniunum, Taenia spp.,Echinococcus granulosus)
and if given monthly:
* Prevention of heartworm (Dirofilaria immitis) in dogs 0.5-5kg bodyweight.
Should be given by mouth.
It is recommended NOT to use in dogs suffering from heartworm microfilaraemia.
Minimum recommended dose rate is 0.5mg milbemycin oxime and 5mg praziquantel per kg bodyweight.
0.5kg-1.0kg - 1/2 tablet
>1.0kg-5.0kg - 1 tablet
>5.0kg - Use Milbemax Borad Spectrum Allwormer tablets
If worm problem persists consult a veterinarian
Store Below 25C (Air Conditioning)
NOT SUITABLE FOR CATS