- Cromo-Fresh is a mast cell stabiliser that inhibits the release of histamine and other inflammatory substances from the cell
- For the treatment and prevention of allergic eye conditions such as Hayfever and conjunctivitis. These conditions can cause itching, redness, discomfort and watery discharge from the eyes.
- Safe: Preservative and Phosphate free, therefore avoids the potential for further eye irritation
- Convenient: the only preservative-free treatment for allergic eyes in a bottle - ideal for treatment on-the-go
- Economical: precisely delivers at least 300 sterile drops through the unique delivery system = 150 treatments per bottle
- Well tolerated: suitable for both adults and children, can be used as long as needed to sustain relief.
1-2 drops into the affected eye(s), 4-6 times daily. . Continue using as long as needed to sustain relief. Using Cromo-Fresh for about a week before the expected allergy season helps to reduce the symptoms associated with eye allergies.