Provides relief of cold symptoms including; nasal congestion, runny nose, sneezing, watery or itchy eyes. Suppresses coughs
0% Customers recommend this product
Dextromethorphan hydrobromide 20mg/10mL. Phenylephrine hydrochloride 10mg/10mL. Brompheniramine maleate 4mg/10mL.
Take 1 dose every 4 hours as necessary. Do not exceed 6 doses in 24 hours.
This medicine may not be right for you. Read the label before purchase. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Do not give to children under 6 years of age.
• Do not give to children aged between 6 and 11 years of age, except on the advice of a doctor, pharmacist, or nurse practitioner.
• This medication may cause drowsiness. If affected do not drive a vehicle or operate machinery. Avoid alcohol.
• This product may cause sleeplessness.
• If symptoms persist, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
• Do not use if cap seal is broken or missing.
Consult your pharmacist or doctor before taking if:
• You are pregnant or likely to become pregnant.
• You have high blood pressure or heart problems or are taking antidepressant medication.
• Contains saccharin sodium, sulfites and hydroxybenzoates.
• The maximum daily dose of 60 mL contains up to 7.5 g maltitol and up to 9.5 g sorbitol. Products containing maltitol and sorbitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.