Temporary relief of pain and fever
0% Customers recommend this product
Shake well before use. Take 1 dose every 4–6 hours as necessary. Do not exceed 4 doses in 24 hours. Mix with water or fruit juice if required.
If you know that your child's weight is less than the weight
corresponding to their age in the table, choose the dose for
their weight. Use the table as listed on the carton to determinne correct dose for your childs weight
Always read the label, follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist talk to your health care professional. Incorrect use could be harmful
• Keep to the recommended dose. Do not give this medicine for longer than 48 hours at a time unless advised to by a doctor.
• If an overdose is taken or suspected, ring the Poisons Information Centre (Australia 13 11 26, New Zealand 0800 764 766) or go to hospital straight away even if you feel well because of the risk of delayed, serious liver damage.
Do not use this product:
• In children under 6 years of age.
• With other products containing paracetamol, unless advised to do so by a doctor or pharmacist.
• If cap seal is broken or missing.
• The maximum daily dose of 48 mL contains 16.8 g of sorbitol. Products containing sorbitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
• Contains saccharin sodium and hydroxybenzoates.