Pevaryl Foam Solution 3 X 10g
3X 10G Sachets
For fungal skin infections and tinea
Pevaryl is for the treatment of fungal skin infections such as 'athletes foot' and 'ringworm' as well as other tinea or candidal complaints
HOW TO USE THE SACHETS
1. In the evening, shower and wash your hair in the normal way
2. When finished turn off the shower and apply Pevaryl Foaming Solution to the skin and scalp. Rub in well for 3-5 minutes.
3. Dry your hair, but DO NOT rinse off your body
4. Next morning, take a shower if desired.
5. Repeat the process the next 2 evenings.
6. Repeat the course 1 months and 3 months after the initial treatment to prevent relapse
7. If no relief is obtained after 1 week, consult your doctor or pharmacist
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY