Shake well before use. Most effective when liberally applied, Eg. 4-6 pumps of the spray on affected and most importantly surrounding areas (before, during and after everyday & sporting activities). Lightly rub in and reapply after 30 seconds. For optimum results, repeat 4-5 times daily for 3 to 5 days. When you feel acute pain has subsided, use Pain Away Heat Pain Relief Spray at least once each morning & evening for continued temporary relief. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL, FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE. IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST, TALK TO YOUR HEALTH PROFESSIONAL.
PAIN AWAY'S ACTIVE INGREDIENTS ARE TRADITIONALLY USED IN WESTERN HERBAL MEDICINE FOR THE RELIEF OF -
- SYMPTOMS OF MILD ARTHRITIS
- MILD JOINT PAIN AND INFLAMMATION
- MUSCLE PAIN AND INFLAMMATION
- MUSCLE SPRAINS, STRAINS & SORENESS
- PLEASE CONTACT PAIN AWAY AUSTRALIA FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON ACTIVE INGREDIENTS AND CONCENTRATION LEVELS
EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Avoid contact with eyes, open wounds & mucous membranes. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Contains Methyl Salicylate. Do not use if pregnant / planning pregnancy. Do not use in children under 6 years of age. Application to the skin may increase sensitivity to sunlight. Avoid prolonged sun exposure. Contains ethanol.