The OvuPlan ovulation test helps you predict the 2 days each month when you are most fertile and helps you to increase your chances of becoming pregnant.
OvuPlan 10 Day Pregnancy Planning Kit is a complete kit for planning your pregnancy. OvuPlan is over 99% accurate in laboratory tests. The kit contains 10 ovulation tests and 1 pregnancy test.
The OvuPlan ovulation test will show if ovulation will occur within the next 24 to 36 hours, the time during which you are most likely to become pregnant. Most women can detect the surge of LH which occurs before ovulation within 10 days. OvuPlan is over 99% accurate in laboratory tests.
Instructions for use:
- When you are ready to begin the test, collect your urine sample using the container supplied.
- Open the foil packet and remove the test strip. Slide the foam ring onto the test strip past the arrow-marked section until the bottom of the foam ring is on the purple line.
- Float the strip in your urine sample with the arrow-marked section submerged.
- Read the result after 5 minutes have passed but before 10 minutes have passed.
- If there is no line in the test line region or the test line is lighter than the control line, then you have not begun your LH surge and you should continue to test daily. If the colour of the test line is more intense than or equivalent to the control line, you have detected your LH surge. Ovulation should occur within 24 to 36 hours.
For in-vitro diagnostic use only. Not for internal use. Not for contraceptive use.
Store below 30°C in a dry place. Do not freeze. Keep out of reach of children.