Oriental Botanicals Magnesium Excel Powder Lemon Lime 330g
or 4 payments of $11.25 with Info
High-strength magnesium glycinate with nutritional co-factors and coconut water to support healthy muscle function
Always read the Label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Specially formulated to support healthy muscle function, Oriental Botanicals Magnesium Excel Powder is gentle on the stomach and more readily bioavailable than some other forms of magnesium.
Features and benefits:
- Now available in delicious watermelon or NEW lemon-lime zing flavours, both naturally sweetened with thaumatin
- Specially formulated to meet the needs of athletes and active people, who typically have greater magnesium requirements than others
- Mixes with water or juice and is easy to add to your water bottle or smoothie
- Includes OptiChel MG (magnesium glycinate), which has a superior bioavailability profile to some other forms of magnesium
- Also provides nutritional co-factors, including the amino acids L-carnitine, taurine and glutamine, plus B-group vitamins, vitamin C, selenium, zinc and chromium
- Supports healthy muscle contraction and relaxation
- Helps maintain electrolyte balance after exercise
- Supports the body’s stress responses and normal cellular energy production
- May also help relieve mild muscle fatigue and cramps, support endurance capacity during exercise, ease symptoms of premenstrual syndrome, relieve sleeplessness and maintain cardiovascular system health when dietary magnesium intake is lower than recommended
How it works?
Your muscles require magnesium in order to contract and relax properly, enabling you to engage in activities like moving your body and maintaining your stability while sitting and standing.
Oriental Botanicals Magnesium Excel Powder supports healthy muscle contraction and relaxation and helps compensate for magnesium depletion from sweating by restoring electrolyte balance after exercise.
If your magnesium intake is below recommended levels (as it is for one-third of Australian adults*), taking Magnesium Excel Powder may also help reduce muscle cramps, relieve symptoms of premenstrual syndrome and support exercise performance, cardiovascular health and healthy sleeping patterns.
Other physiological functions of magnesium include aiding in the production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP, the compound used as the body’s primary energy source), supporting the body’s stress responses, regulating calcium metabolism and maintaining bone health, and helping to support healthy people’s blood sugar metabolism,
Oriental Botanicals Magnesium Excel Powder contains magnesium glycinate (as OptiChel MG). This gentle-on-the-stomach form of magnesium is more readily absorbed and available to the body after consumption than some other types of magnesium (such as magnesium oxide).
- Adults: Take 5.5g (one scoop) once daily, mix with juice or water.
- May be added to smoothies, sports drinks or straight into your water bottle.
- Store below 30°C. Do not use if cap seal is broken. Use within 4 months of opening.
Each 5.5g contains:
- Magnesium (Magnesium glycinate (OptiChel™ MG)) 2.24g
- equiv. to magnesium 300mg
- Plus nutrients: (Plus nutrients:)
- Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 125mg
- Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 25mg
- equiv. to Thiamine (vitamin B1) 19.7mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 5mg
- Nicotinamide (vitamin B3) 25mg
- Calcium pantothenate (Vitamin B5) 25mg
- equiv. to pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 22.9mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6) 25mg
- equiv. to pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 20.6mg
- Biotin 100mcg
- Folic Acid (Folic Acid) 100mcg
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 150mcg
- Choline bitartrate (Choline bitartrate) 25mg
- Inositol 25mg
- Taurine 500mg
- Glutamine 400mg
- Levocarnitine hydrochloride (L-Carnitine) 122mg
- equiv. to L-carnitine 100mg
- Chromium picolinate (Chromium picolinate) 204mcg
- equiv. to chromium 25mcg
- Selenomethionine (Selenium) 60.5mcg
- equiv. to selenium 24mcg
- Zinc (Zinc glycinate (OptiChel™ ZN)) 43.0mg
- equiv. to zinc 12.5mg
- Cocos nucifera ( fruit juice powder (coconut water))
- equiv. to fresh (coconut water) 10g
During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.