Omron Bluetooth Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor HEM-6232T
The Omron Bluetooth® Wrist monitor HEM-6232T allows syncing of blood pressure data to the OMRON connect app through Bluetooth connectivity. Compact in size with ultra quiet operation, it makes heart health monitoring easy and convenient, anytime, anywhere.
- Bluetooth® Connectivity
- OMRON connect App Compatible
For iPhone/Android. For a full list of supported smart devices visit: http://www.omronconnect.com/au/en_gb/devices/ prior to purchasing
- 2 Users x 100 Reading Memory Each
- Use the monitor for both yourself and another person with the 2 user memory function. Each user can store and review the last 100 readings with a touch of a button on the monitor. When using the OMRON connect App each user must use their own personal smart device to sync their individual readings.
- Hypertension Indicators
- Alerts you if your blood pressure reading exceeds internationally recognised guidelines for normal home blood pressure levels. This includes a morning hypertension indicator.
- Cuff Wrapping Guide
- Indicator confirms the cuff has been wrapped correctly on the user’s wrist
- Body Movement Indicator
- Alerts user if any body movement has occurred during the blood pressure reading
- Irregular Heartbeat Indicator
- This monitor can detect irregular heartbeats while blood pressure is being measured. If an irregular heartbeat is detected, an indicator icon will appear. If the symbol continues to appear, we recommend you consult with your healthcare professional.
- Intellisense Technology
- Automatically applies the right amount of pressure for fast, accurate and more comfortable measurements
- Soft Flexible Wrist Cuff (Medium to Large) 13.5 – 21.5cm
- Positioning Indicator
- A built-in positioning sensor is used as an aid in determining if the monitor is at the correct height
- Date & Time Display
- Averaging Functions
- View the average readings of the latest 2 or 3 readings taken within a 10 minute span. Weekly averages for the measurement taken in the morning will also appear
- LCD Display
- Hard Storage Case
- Power Source
- 2 x AAA Alkaline Batteries included
*Always read and follow the instructions for use & health warnings. For people with high blood pressure. Consult your doctor to evaluate the readings. Check your device periodically for accuracy.
**If you are wanting to claim a rebate on this product, please contact your Health Insurance Company prior to purchasing to see if online purchases are eligible, as we are not a Healthcare Provider.