Nutrition Care Bowel Cleanse Chewable 60 Tablets
NC Bowel Cleanse is a refreshing tasting chewable tablet containing ingredients that are traditionally used in Chinese Medicine (TCM) to:
- Relieve Constipation
- Relax the Bowels
- Moisten the Intestines
Having regular bowel movements is a sign of a healthy digestive system, and it prevents the discomfort of symptoms such as constipation. But regularity is challenging for some people.
The body has many ways of removing wastes from the body and having a healthy bowel motion help to reduce free radicals formed in the body as well as prevent re-absorption of wastes.
- Helps to relieve constipation and loosen the bowels
- Supports collagen production
- Maintains skin health
People with constipation
Peanuts, tree nuts, dairy, egg & gluten
Vegetarian & Vegan friendly
Store below 25°C in a dry place.
Take 2 tablets, 3 times per day. Individual requirements may vary. You may wish to begin taking this product at a lower dosage of one tablet 3 times daily and increase the dosage by 1 tablet daily until you obtain the desired results.
Each NC Bowel Cleanse chewable tablet contains:
- Senna tora (Cassia obtusifolia) dry extract Senna tora 1.69 g 1690 mg
- Inulin 250 mg
- Ascorbic acid 62.50 mg
- Prunus domestica dry extract derived from fruit fresh 250 mcg
- D-alpha Tocopheryl acid succinate equiv. Vitamin E 750 mcg
- Prolonged use may cause serious bowel problems.
- Do not use when abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present, or if you develop diarrhoea.
- Products containing Isomalt may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
- Contains Glucose Monohydrate and Sucralose.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Use in children under 12 years is not recommended.
- Talk to a TCM practitioner if you are unsure if this medicine is right for you.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, seek the advice of a healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare practitioner.