This broad spectrum probiotic offers a real solution for digestive and immune health. Formulated to contain 50 billion bacteria from 11 researched strains including the scientifically researched probiotic strain Howaru®, this product supports gastro-intestinal tract health, is shelf stable and does not require refrigeration.
AVAILABLE IN 30, 50 AND 60 CAPSULES
- DIGESTIVE & IMMUNE HEALTH
- GUT MICROFLORA & BOWEL HEALTH SUPPORT
- CONTAINS SCIENTIFICALLY RESEARCHED PROBIOTIC STRAIN HOWARU®
- SHELF STABLE PROBIOTIC
This broad spectrum probiotic offers a real solution for digestive and immune health. Formulated to contain 50 billion bacteria from 11 researched strains including the scientifically researched probiotic strain Howaru®, Nutra-Life ProBiotica ™ High Potency may help to support:
- the health and function of the gastro-intestinal tract during and following antibiotic therapy
- immunity, including reduced risk of mild upper respiratory tract infections
- the health of the bowel and healthy bowel habits
- the maintenance of urinary and genital tract health and the healthy immune function of newborns after birth when taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding
A shelf stable probiotic, Nutra-Life High Potency does not require shelf refrigeration.
Contains clinically researched HOWARU® strain. HOWARU® is a proprietary & scientifically researched probiotic strain that supports gastro-intestinal tract health.
Recommended Adult Dosage:Take 1 capsule daily with food or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Each capsule provides Proprietary blend 50 billion CFU from:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus 20 billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis 10 billion CFU, HOWARU®
- Bifidobacterium animalis ssp. lactis 10 billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium breve 2.5 billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium longum 2.5 billion CFU,
- Lactobacillus casei 1.25 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus paracasei subsp. paracasei 1 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus plantarum 1 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus salivarius ssp. salivarius 1 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus 0.5 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus 0.25 billion CFU
- Encapsulating aids
Gluten, wheat, animal products, dairy products, egg, soy, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives. Suitable for vegetarians.