Stay in control all day with Nicotinell® Patch
Delivering a steady, therapeutic dose of nicotine day and night, our pharmacy-only patches could help you unsmoke.
Nicotinell® Patch is the once-a-day solution
Nicotinell® Patch, controlled-release technology, delivers a measured dose of nicotine, through a specifically designed patch, into your bloodstream over 24 hours:
- Available in 21mg, 14mg and 7mg strengths
- Discreetly allowing you to manage cravings
- The step-down program helps you ease the dependency on nicotine by using lower-strength patches
- Slowly releasing a consistent amount of nicotine throughout the day to keep cravings in check
A patch a day keeps the cravings away
If you want to unsmoke, you need the right help to stay calm all day. Normally, you’d just step outside and have a cigarette whenever the cravings start, but when you’re quitting it’s not that simple.
That’s where patches can help. By giving you a steady dose of relief for up to 24 hours, it’ll be much easier to manage your cravings.
Here's how to get started with Nicotinell® Patches:
- Cut open & remove
- Apply Nicotinell® Patch to clean, cool & dry skin
- Press firmly and replace every 24hrs
Find a good spot on your body that’s hair free and out of the way. Your upper arm is a good one, as is your abdomen if you wear singlets or sleeveless tops. And when the cravings hit, simply remind yourself your patch can help you beat this.
Your escape plan is ready and waiting
Quitting instantly works for a few people, but it takes an iron will to stick with it successfully.
A better way to beat your addiction is with time. Habits take a while to build, and so does the time to get rid of them. With the right help though, you can succeed. And before you know it, you’ll be a non-smoker and be all the better for it.
Nicotinell® Patches comes in strengths of 21mg, 14mg and 7mg, designed to help you unsmoke with a 3 step approach:
- Step 1 - For smokers, 20 or more cigarettes per day: Starting with a strong Nicotinell® Patch 21mg (Step 1), you could beat the hard initial cravings simply by putting one on each morning, for 3-4 weeks.
- Step 2 - For smokers, <20 cigarettes per day, or those stepping down from Step 1: With your unsmoke journey started, your sense of taste & smell will return and with your lungs feeling great, you’ll step down to a Nicotinell® Patch 14mg (Step 2) for 3 – 4 weeks to keep you on track.
- Step 3: Now the next 4 weeks, you can finally wean yourself off nicotine by dropping down to Nicotinell® Patch 7mg (Step 3). It’s all about a staged approach to quitting – giving you an improved chance of staying off cigarettes.