- Long-lasting craving relief that works after the lozenge has gone.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Nicotinell® Lozenges provide a slow, controlled release of therapeutic nicotine to help you get through a craving. Being a discreet lozenge, they are a gum-alternative that can be had anywhere, even in business meetings or formal occasions.
WHICH LOZENGE DO I NEED?
Nicotinell® Lozenges come in two different strengths:
- Nicotinell® Lozenge 2 mg (Regular Strength): Suitable for smokers who have their first cigarette of the day more than 30 minutes after waking up.
- Nicotinell® Lozenge 4 mg (Extra Strength): Suitable for smokers who have their first cigarette of the day within 30 minutes of waking up.
HOW DO I USE THE LOZENGE?
- Place one lozenge in your mouth.
- Move from one side of the mouth to the other periodically.
- Continue until fully dissolved. The lozenge should not be chewed, sucked or swallowed whole. Only have one lozenge at a time and no more than 15 per day.