Nicorette Nicotine Inhalator 15mg 4 Cartridges
Nicorette is a quit smoking aid that effectively relieves nicotine craving & withdrawal symptoms.
Adults: Weeks 1-12
Use 1 cartridge when there is a urge to smoke, you should initially use 6-12 cartridges per day.
After 12 weeks
Gradually reduce to 1-2 cartridges per day & then stop use.
DO NOT USE IF YOU ARE:
* Allergic to nicotine or any ingredient in the inhaler.
* Pregnant or breastfeeding.
* Under 18 years of age.
DO NOT USE IF YOU HAVE:
* Recently had a heart attack or stroke.
* Angina that is not controlled.
* Severe, irregular heartbeats (palpitations)
* A sore mouth or throat.
CONTACT YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE USE IF YOU:
* Have severe cardiovascular disease.
* Have high blood pressure that is not controlled.
* Have a stomach ulcer.
* Have a kidney disease.
* Take insulin for diabetes.
* Have an overactive thyroid or adrenal gland. cancer.
Store below 25oC