For craving control, the dose you start with depends on how many cigarettes you smoke per day. The 10-week step-down program allows you to gradually help reduce your need for nicotine. Nicabate Patch is a form of nicotine replacement therapy (NRT) to help you quit smoking.
Nicabate Patch comes in three different strengths, to be used as part of the step-down program that gradually helps to wean your body off nicotine. It can be tricky to overcome your nicotine cravings. Nicabate Patch provides craving control with a continuous, steady dose of nicotine around the clock, to help you manage your cravings.
If you smoke 10 cigarettes or more a day, start with Step 1 and gradually move to Steps 2 and 3 as directed on pack over 10 weeks. If you smoke fewer than 10 cigarettes a day, start at Step 2 and follow the 8 week program described on the pack to help you quit smoking.
To help protect against morning cravings, Nicabate Patch provides a steady stream of nicotine over 24 hours. It starts delivering nicotine as soon as the patch is applied.
- Available in three different strengths: 21 mg, 14 mg, 7 mg.
- Relieves 5 withdrawal symptoms of quitting – cravings, anxiety, restlessness, irritability, frustration.
- Keeps working for 24 hours to provide craving control.
- Nicabate Patch is clear and a discreet quit smoking option.
- Nicotine replacement therapy (NRT).
Carefully read the label to check which strength (and step) to start with and follow the program as indicated on the back of the carton and in the leaflet.
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before using this product.
Start with Step 1 if you smoke 10 or more cigarettes per day, and use the patches according to the following 10 week schedule.
Step 2 (after completing Step 1): 2 weeks, once daily. Step 2 (For those who smoke less than 10 cigarettes per day): 6 weeks, once daily.
Step 3: 2-4 weeks, once daily.
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before using this product. If you smoke 10 or more cigarettes per day, use the patches according to the following 10 week schedule:
- Step 1 patch: 6 weeks, once daily.
- Step 2 patch: 2 weeks, once daily.
- Step 3 patch: 2-4 weeks, once daily.
Usage Advice: You can wear each Nicabate Patch for up to 24 hours, helping you to keep calm and in control even when you first wake up.
Dispose of patch carefully then wash hands with water only, as instructed in the leaflet. The used patch should be immediately disposed of in such a way to prevent its access by children or pets. Storage Temperature: Store below 30°C
Each 24 hour patch contains 78 mg nicotine and delivers 14 mg nicotine in 24 hours.
Do not use:
- if you have had a heart attack or have circulation problems unless your doctor tells you to.
- if you are under 12 years of age.
- if the foil is broken.
- if you are allergic to nicotine or any other ingredient in the patch.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children.
Consult your doctor before use if you:
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Have high blood pressure that is not controlled
- Have a stomach ulcer
- Have kidney or liver disease
- Have an overactive thyroid or adrenal gland cancer
- Use insulin for diabetes
- Are under 18 years of age
- Are taking any other medication