Neilmed Pediamist Saline Spray 75ml
or 4 payments of $1.25 with Info
NasaMist® Pediatric Saline Spray is a sterile natural soothing saline spray. Applying a gentle fine mist in the nose is an excellent way to keep the nasal passages moist. NasaMist® Saline Spray comes in isotonic, pediatric and hypertonic concentration. Nasal sprays should not be mistaken for large volume irrigation systems like Sinus Rinse™ Nasal Wash.
NasaMist® Saline Spray helps alleviate …
- Nasal Allergies and Dryness
- Sinusitis, Rhinitis
- Allergic Asthma
- Post Nasal Drip
- Sinus Pressure & Nasal Congestion
- Nasal Symptoms from Flu and Cold
- Nasal Irritation from Occupational and House Dust, Fumes, Animal Dander, Grass, Pollen, Environmental Pollutants and Smoke
Please read Warning before using. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED, IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST SEE YOUR DOCTOR/HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL. ALWAYS READ THE LABEL.
For Adults and Children Directions For NasaMist® Saline Spray:
This drug-free, non-burning saline spray helps alleviate nasal allergies, dryness, post-nasal drip and congestion from the common cold or flu. Hypertonic delivers over twice the concentration of saline as Isotonic. Pediatric provides a specially designed box for babies and children and the tip is same as our standard blue box tip. Please contact your physician before using on babies under 6 months.
- Step 1: Insert tip of actuator into nostril and press gently until adequate volume has been sprayed and the nasal passages are moist.
- Step 2: Repeat for the other nostril. For babies and children, do not insert nozzle beyond the flange. Use as often as needed to moisturize.
- System designed for single user to reduce the risk of contamination.
- Do not completely block or occlude nasal passage during use to avoid any pressure in the nose or ears.
- Keep out of reach from children.
- Contents under pressure, please do not puncture or incinerate.
- Store between 41 °F (5 °C) & 131 °F (55 °C), out of sunlight & away from heat sources. Avoid freezing
- Consult physician before use on children younger than six months.