Withania, also called Ashwagandha, is an important herb with a long history of use in Ayurvedic Medicine. In Hindi, the name ‘Ashwagandha’ means ‘horse smell’, referring more to the horse’s strength and health rather than its smell. It is an adaptogenic herb.
Traditionally used for:
- Stressful times
Always read the label. Follow directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional
INDICATIONS FOR USE:
- As an adaptogenic tonic, Withania helps maintain general health and wellbeing.
- Acts as a mild sedative.
- Helps support the immune system, maintain energy levels and peak performance.
- Especially useful during times of stress, convalescence and exertion.
EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS:
Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha) root powder 355mg
Adults: Take two capsules three times daily.
- Not recommended during pregnancy or lactation.
- Take two hours away from all prescription medications.
Yeast, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings and flavourings, or preservatives.
Always read the label if symptoms persist contact your health care practitioner