Natures Sunshine Anti-Inflam 100 Capsules
This formula contains herbs traditionally used in the temporary relief of arthritic pain and sciatica. White Willow and Devil’s Claw may aid in the temporary relief of rheumatic pain, while Black Cohosh has been traditionally used by North American Indians for relieving muscle spasm and cramps. Together these herbs may provide temporary relief for those experiencing pain caused by inflammatory joint conditions.
- Herbal combination
- May aid in the relief of joint pain
Indications for Use:
- May assist in the temporary relief of the pain of osteoarthritis.
- Traditionally used for the temporary relief of lumbago.
Each Capsule Contains:
Actaea racemosa (Black cohosh) root 190mg
Salix alba (White willow) bark 190mg
Harpagophytum procumbens (Devils claw) root 95mg
Yeast, lactose, soy, starch, sugars or salt, wheat products, artificial colourings and flavourings, or preservatives.
Adults: Take two capsules with a meal three times daily.
- Not recommended during pregnancy or lactation.
- Take two hours away from all prescription medications.
- Not recommended for use with oestrogen sensitive cancers.
Always read the label if symptoms persist contact your health care practitioner.