Nageze Joint Pain 30 Capsules
or 4 payments of $7.75 with Info
Nageze® Joint Pain is for active people who have no intention of slowing down. This dual action formula is designed to effectively target inflammation & relieve symptoms associated with mild joint pain which may impact on everyday mobility. We believe this formula is best for active people who are still exercising regularly and want that extra natural anti-inflammatory support to stay active and keep moving.
- Relieves inflammation and symptoms associated with mild joint inflammation and swelling
- Promotes digestive health
- Can be taken with or without food
- Suitable for daily use while symptoms persist
- Gentle on the stomach and liver friendly
Two natural active ingredients
Active Ingredients per hard capsule:
- Curcuma longa extract (Turmeric BetaSorb®) 200 mg, from 2 g dry rhizome, contains 45 mg of standardised curcuminoids;
- Terminalia chebula extract (TermiPain®) 200 mg from 1g dry fruit, contains 40 mg of standardised chebulic acids.
Turmeric BetaSorb® is a proprietary full spectrum turmeric extract made from the certified organic turmeric rhizome, that retains curcumin, turmerones and other essential oils found naturally occurring in turmeric. Together these concentrated components are complexed with BetaSorb® technology for improved absorption.
BetaSorb® is a proprietary delivery system that improves absorption in three ways:
- Improves water solubility (ingredients are then absorbed more effectively when taken with water);
- Prevents premature degradation (enables more of the active components to travel further through the gut for more effective absorption by the body)
- Improves absorption (transports active ingredients through cell membranes and into the body to work).
Turmeric BetaSorb® is an ingredient exclusive to Nageze®
TermiPain® is a proprietary herbal extract from the certified organic fruit of the Myrobalan tree (Terminalia chebula), an old Indian Fruit Tree that has been used as a body tonic in Ayurveda for centuries. TermiPain® is extracted from certified organic Terminalia and standardised to two active constituents, chebulinic and chebulagic acids. It is also high in naturally occurring polyphenols which act as nature’s antioxidants to reduce free radicals in the body. TermiPain® is an ingredient exclusive to Nageze®.
Directions for Use:
Adults – 1-2 capsules daily with water or as directed by your health professional. For best results take 2 capsules for the first week.
Can be taken on an empty stomach. Capsules may be separated and powder poured into juice or other liquid – but avoid hot liquids.
If symptoms persist please consult your healthcare professional. If pregnant or likely to become pregnant, or breastfeeding, please consult your health professional before use.