Mustela 1 2 3 Vitamin Barrier Cream 100ml
Complete skincare for nappy area: PREVENTS irritations at each change SOOTHES from the 1st application RECOVERS continually
- UNEQUALLED EFFECTIVENESS
Mustela bébé’s new 123 Vitamin barrier cream has been specially formulated to tackle the factors that trigger nappy skin discomfort at their source thanks to a unique combination of patented natural active ingredients, thus guaranteeing three-fold effectiveness:
- Prevents (at each change)
- Relieves (from the 1st few applications)
- Repairs (in the long term)
- HIGH TOLERANCE FROM BIRTH ON
The new 123 Vitamin barrier cream has been clinically tested in extreme conditions, so you can safely use it every day. Formulated using 98% ingredients of natural origin that are fragrance-free and do not contain preservatives, it guarantees maximum tolerance right from birth*. To ensure that changing your baby's nappy remains an enjoyable moment, Mustela's new 123 Vitamin barrier cream can be applied and rinsed off very easily.
PLEASURE TO USE:
- Easy to apply and wipe off, 123 Vitamin barrier cream can be spread quickly onto your baby's nappy area.
- Available in 50 ml tubes that are easy to slip into your handbag when you are on the move, or in 100 mL tubes for changes at home.
* includes babies newly-discharged from neonatal care.
CLINICALLY PROVEN EFFICACY:
- 1 > PREVENTS: 100% of the paediatricians and dermatologists interviewed approve the product's preventive action(1)
- 2 > SOOTHES: A reduction of more than 80% of nappy area skin discomfort from the first day of use (2)
- 3 > RECOVERS: 80% decrease in risk of relapse (3)
In vivo clinical tests conducted on: (1)60 babies (clinical evaluation) (2)69 babies (self-evaluation) (3)120 babies (relapse rate based on the two previous studies)
A FORMULA THAT IS POPULAR WITH MOTHERS:
- Very easy to apply: 98%
- Long lasting between two nappy changes: 95%
- Easy to remove from hands: 92%
- Pleasant smell: 87%
Clinical study carried out under dermatological and pediatric supervision on 120 babies over 4 weeks.
How to use:
Right from birth*, apply a thick layer onto your baby's clean and dry nappy area every time you change them.
Consult your GP in the event of oozing or persistent lesions.
*includes babies newly-discharged from neonatal care.
List of ingredients:
AQUA/WATER/EAU, ZINC OXIDE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, COCO-CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, POLYGLYCERYL-2-DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE, GLYCERIN, CERA ALBA/BEESWAX/CIRE D’ABEILLE, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, POLYGLYCERYL-3 DIISOSTEARATE, ETHYL LINOLEATE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE, LEVULINIC ACID, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CAPRYLOYL GLYCINE, SODIUM LEVULINATE, UNDECYL DIMETHYL OXAZOLINE, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) FRUIT EXTRACT
- Avocado Perseose: preserves the cellular richness, moisturises and protects the skin barrier, daily damaged for eczema-prone skin.
- Sunflower Oil Distillate: has soothing properties and provides lipids essential to maintaining skin's moisture barrier.
- Alcacea Oxeoline
- Zinc oxide
- Clinically Tested: Under dermatological and pediatric control to ensure efficacy and safety.
- 100% Hypoallergenic: Formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions.
- 0% paraben, 0% phthalate, 0% phenoxyethanol*
- High tolerance
- Natural Ingredients: At the core of each Mustela product is the belief that nature knows best. All of our products favor ingredients that are either natural or of natural origin.
- Eco-Friendly: All of our products are made from plant based ingredients and we believe in preserving biodiversity. As such, we require that all Mustela suppliers incorporate sustainable development practices as part of that commitment.