Movicol Lemon Lime 30 Pack
or 4 payments of $3.00 with Info
- Constipation: 1 sachet daily, increasing to 2 or 3 sachets daily if necessary.
- Faecal impaction as diagnosed by a doctor: 8 sachets a day for a maximum of 3 days.
- Dissolve the contents of one sachet in 125 mL of water then drink it. Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Not recommended for children less than 12 years of age. For children less than 12 years use MOVICOL® Junior.
- See patient leaflet for further information.
- Drink plenty of water. Increase fibre in diet except in cases of medication-induced constipation.
- Prolonged use of laxatives is undesirable and may lead to dependence. If symptoms persist seek medical advice.
- Use only if carton seals are unbroken.
- Macrogol 3350 13.125 g
- Sodium Chloride 350.7 mg
- Sodium Bicarbonate 178.5 mg
- Potassium Chloride 46.6 mg
- ON RECONSTITUTION IN 125 mL OF WATER, EACH SACHET PROVIDES
- Sodium 65 mmol/L
- Chloride 53 mmol/L
- Bicarbonate 17 mmol/L
- Potassium 5.4 mmol/L
Also contains potassium acesulfame and lemon-lime flavour. Store below 25°C. Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.