Milton Concentrated Anti-bacterial Solution 2% 500ml
or 4 payments of $2.12 with Info
Milton, the expert in cold water sterilisation of baby feeding equipment for over 60 years
Milton Formula Concentrated Anti-bacterial Solution available in 500mL which is an all New Double Concentration. Milton Solution kills 99.9% of germs and sterilises in just 15 minutes. No rinsing required. Solution lasts for 24 hours. Milton fluid is composed of 99% water and naturally occurring materials which when diluted 1 in 33, match exactly with body tissues and fluids. The product is safe and effective at protecting the body.
• Milton can be used for home hygiene to disinfect toys, kitchen surfaces (chopping boards, fridges work tops), sponges, toothbrushes, brewing equipment and destaining cups.
• Wipe pre-cleaned items or surfaces with made up solution and leave for 15 minutes.
Active ingredient: 2.0% w/w available Chlorine from 2.1% w/w Sodium Hypochlorite (stabilised and standardised)
Directions for Use:
1. Clean - Wash bottles, teats, dummies, breastfeeding equpiment and feeding utensils in warm soapy water, and rinse.
2. Prepare Solution - Fill your Milton Combi or plastic container with 4L of cold water, add 30mL (1 capful) of the Milton Solution (1:133 ratio).
3. Add Items - Submerge all items and expel air bubbles. After 15 minutes, items are ready to use. No need to rinse. Gently shake off excess solution. Items can stay in solution until needed and new items can be added throughout the day. The solution must be renewed after 24 hours.
Avoid contact with base metal and silverware. Formula can discolour clothing and fabrics. Take care when using not to splash. Always use on a small and non-visible surface first. Do not mix with detergents or other chemicals. Keep out of reach of children. Store below 25 degrees. Store out of direct sunlight. Not to be used on therapeutic devices. Keep bottle upright. Always close cap tightly after use to avoid any leakage.