Kali Mur is the remedy for sluggish conditions and regulates the balance of fluids in the body and sees the proper functioning of nerves and muscles. This tissue salt influences the metabolism of sugar and protein and is very important in maintaining balanced intestinal activity. Ulcerated sore throat, tonsillitis, catarrhal infection of the middle ear call for this tissue salt in alternation with Ferr Phos. Soft glandular swellings call for this remedy and also chronic rheumatic swellings. Its action is complimentary to that of Calc Sulph as both remedies are concerned with cleansing and purifying the blood. Kali Mur is concerned with the production of saliva and is therefore important in the early stages of digestion.
- All inflammatory conditions with whiteness such as, nasal catarrh, swollen tonsils and ulcers
- Nausea and biliousness
- Constipation with indigestion
- Colds and sore throats
- Adults: 4 sprays
- Children: 2 sprays
- Infants: 1 spray
- Acute conditions: every half an hour (up to 6 doses per day) until symptoms subside.
- Chronic or maintenance dose: 4 times daily.
- Take half an hour before meals, last dose at bedtime, or as professionally prescribed.
ontains Potassium chloride 6X
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.