Ferr Phos is known as the First aid remedy. It is found especially in red blood cells. It is regarded as the oxygen carrier. The more oxygen the cells receive, the more nutrients they can burn and the more energy they can release. Iron Phosphate - Ferr Phos plays a role in the creation of energy in the cells. It gives strength and toughness to the circular walls of blood vessels, especially the arteries. We must always remember that freely circulating oxygen rich blood is essential to health and life.
- Inflammation anywhere with redness, pain or fever
- Cold hands and feet
- Tickling cough
- Mild sore throat
- All recent physical injuries
- Strained ligaments and tendons
- Digestive upsets
- Painful, dry throat
- Adults: 1 tablet
- Children: 1/2 tablet
- Infants: 1/4 tablet
- Chew tablets or crush and dissolve in water.
- Acute conditions: every half an hour (up to 6 doses per day) until symptoms subside.
- Chronic or maintenance dose: 4 times daily.
- Take half an hour before meals, last dose at bedtime, or as professionally prescribed.
Each tablet contains:
0.5mcg of the Mineral Tissue Salt Ferrum Phosphate in a lactose base.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Contains lactose.